Woah, so soon and I'm online again, unbelievable!Whatever, let me talk about yesterday! Ah, msn and plurk like damn long with Rachel and Amanda. Jolene, for awhile. Not much hahha. So anyway, we talked about damn alot. Especially Rachel and I. LOL! Talk until like never stop one loh. WAHLAO, then they all say wna kill me if i don't go school on Friday. Haiyooo. I go for what seh? Nothing, go home at around ten plus. Then only go for three hours then come back. LMAO, might as well stay at home. AHH, whatever. In the end, i'll still be going.
JUST IN CASE THEY COME RUNNING WITH A CHOPPER! Haha, after like damn long i waited for them yesterday then they came online. HEHE, now?! No one online. SIGH, how dumb lah. OHYEAH! Got CCA today right?!?! I wna go! I wanted to just go for my CCA but my Dad don't allow, WTF!
Haiyo, i think the teacher also will kick me out one lah. HAHA, cause i got MC.
OHYES, i just realise that
CA3 is like next week. I've got less then a week. Yet i'm here
wasting my time, not studying. Sighs, but in the first place, I don't even understand a single thing. All i have to do now? Is study for Science and Geog and maybe Chinese. Cause Maths and Lit not really having problems what. BUT STILL!
Can die one. I'm currently uploading damn alot of photos. Srsly? i need a damn notebook kay. HA, for some personal reason. If you're thinking my diary? Nope.
Fat hope. HAHAH! Shit! My leg damn pain. Argh,
where is everyone man! Somewhere over the rainbow lah must be! HAHAH, whatever ciaoooz.
OH DAMN, now the clique is asking me to wear home clothes. WTF, please guys! CAN I BE EXCUSED NOT TO WEAR?! I dowan. HAHA, please please please. Don't kill me if you see me in school uniforn kay?! DONT KILL, go jail. HAHA! :(